Information Security Analyst, Intrusion Detection | Tesla
Information Security Analyst, Intrusion Detection
Tesla's Mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
We are looking for a highly motivated analyst specializing in security monitoring, forensics or incident response to defend Tesla’s information, infrastructure and products.
We regularly send over-the-air software updates to our Model S and Model X fleet, seamlessly delivering new features and improvements to our customers. Our mobile applications allow customers to interact with their cars via real-time, low-latency two-way communication. We also build tools for our internal sales, delivery, and service teams. Today we remotely identify potential vehicle issues before a customer does—and often fix problems remotely too. To this end information and product security is of the utmost importance.
The Detection Team is responsible for analyzing threats on our corporate, manufacturing and production environments. As an Information Security Analyst you will defend Tesla by detecting, investigating and responding to security threats and attacks. You will build detection mechanisms for attacker tactics techniques and procedures, develop automation for investigation and remediation, perform system forensics, and actively hunt for threats.
- Detect and respond to attacks against the company's information, networks, systems, applications and products.
- Work with engineering teams to develop threat detection signals and incident response plans.
- Execute projects to improve security event collection, detection, analysis, correlation and response.
- Participate in a rotation to analyze and investigate active threats against the company.
- Perform digital forensics, malware analysis and participate in incident response functions.
- Analyze security data and report on threats and incidents across various platforms and environments.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Demonstrated Experience in threat analysis or response in large technology firms.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing the security of systems (penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, etc.)
- Excellent understanding and experience in multiple security domains such as intrusion detection, security logging, malware analysis, and forensics.
- Proficient in one or more general purpose development languages such as Python, Ruby, Go, C, Java, bash, or PowerShell.
Tesla 求贤若渴、不拘一格，致力于招募和培养全世界顶尖人才。Tesla 总部位于美国加州，员工遍布世界四大洲。我们努力营造包容的环境，不论性别、种族、宗教或背景，任何人都能在这里发挥所长。
我们的世界级团队推崇打破传统，进行跨领域深入合作的运营理念。不拘一格、挑战权威、推陈出新才是生存之道。我们正致力于解决世界上最困难且最重要的问题 —— 如果缺少了令世界变得更美好的共同激情，我们将无法取得成功。