Senior Information Security Analyst | Tesla
Senior Information Security Analyst
Tesla's Mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
We are looking for a highly motivated analyst specializing in security monitoring, forensics or incident response to defend Tesla’s information, infrastructure and products.
Other car companies have talked for years about a future of "connected cars." At Tesla, we make it happen. We regularly send over-the-air software updates to our Model S and Model X fleet, seamlessly delivering new features and improvements to our customers. Our mobile applications allow customers to interact with their cars via real-time, low-latency two-way communication. We also build tools for our internal sales, delivery, and service teams. Today we remotely identify potential vehicle issues before a customer does—and often fix problems remotely too. To this end information and product security is of the utmost importance.
The Detection Team is responsible for analyzing threats on our corporate, manufacturing and production environments. As an Information Security Analyst you will defend Tesla by detecting, investigating and responding to security threats and attacks. You will build detection mechanisms for attacker tactics techniques and procedures, develop automation for investigation and remediation, perform system forensics, and actively hunt for threats.
- Detect and respond to attacks against the company's information, networks, systems, applications and products.
- Work with engineering teams to develop threat detection signals and incident response plans.
- Execute projects to improve security event collection, detection, analysis, correlation and response.
- Participate in a rotation to analyze and investigate active threats against the company.
- Perform digital forensics, malware analysis and participate in incident response functions.
- Analyze security data and report on threats and incidents across various platforms and environments.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Demonstrated Experience in threat analysis or response in large technology firms.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing the security of systems (penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, etc.)
- Excellent understanding and experience in multiple security domains such as intrusion detection, security logging, malware analysis, and forensics.
- Proficient in one or more general purpose development languages such as Python, Ruby, Go, C, Java, bash, or PowerShell.
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO):
Tesla Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
关于 Tesla (特斯拉)
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable transportation and electricity consumption by designing and manufacturing electric vehicles and energy storage systems. Based in California, Tesla employs more than 13,000 people across four continents, and manufactures cars at our factory in Fremont, California. We are currently constructing the Gigafactory–the world’s largest lithium ion battery factory–in Sparks, Nevada, and have begun production of Energy battery storage products.
Tesla currently produces two premium EVs–Model S and Model X–engineered from the ground up to be the world’s best car and SUV, respectively. Model S received Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, and achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA. The recently released Model X includes the first ever falcon wing doors, as well as Tesla’s award-winning electric all-wheel drive powertrain. Both vehicles come with free road trip access to more than 400 Tesla Supercharger stations—the world’s fastest EV charging technology. Model 3, our third generation EV, is currently under development.
Tesla produces the Powerwall, a residential battery pack, as well as commercial and utility-grade Powerpack storage systems designed to help reduce electricity costs, smooth consumption and create a more resilient electricity grid.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone; you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we’re trying to do too difficult.