BUILD THE FUTURE
As a Graphic Designer in Tesla’s Beijing office, you will be responsible for the design development of all visual brand communications. You will be part of the team that creates and executes world-class graphic design and branding.
your considerable design experience and innovative thinking, you
will be tasked with working with the team in creating designs for visual brand communications,
but may also be called upon for other design tasks (photography, illustration,
etc.) based on your skillset. Our design team prides itself on being
multitalented and flexible, and we look for the same in our potential
candidates. Although you will report to the manager for Content Creation, who
is located in the Design Studio in California, you will work closely with
marketing and sales partners in Beijing and the broader APAC region.
- Develop and design assets for events, communications, web, marketing, sales, products, and anything else that needs graphic design work to communicate Tesla’s visual style in a creative way. This can be anything from full-on campaigns from start-to-finish or unique one-off properties.
- Some project will require you to work with engineers, digital modelers, architects, and other professionals within the company.
- Participate in cross-functional strategy, timing, and process discussion as it pertains to brand communications.
- Work cross-functionally with designers of other disciplines
- Work with suppliers to achieve our design goals on any physical assets.
- Collaborate with the fabrication team to complete prototypes when necessary.
- Occasionally participate in design efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessity and as your own skillset dictates.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Graphic Design (or similar)
- At least three years experience as a graphic designer
- Must be able to show a portfolio of work that reflects creative thinking, broad range, and modern, minimalist taste.
- Beneficial to have in-depth technical knowledge of product development as it relates to graphic design (such as printing, web and mobile app development, etc)
- Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships.
- Exceptional visual and oral communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage multiple parallel-path projects.
- Demonstrated an ability to deliver successful designs under tight timing constraints and provide examples of such scenarios throughout career.
关于 Tesla (特斯拉)
Tesla 求贤若渴、不拘一格，致力于招募和培养全世界顶尖人才。Tesla 总部位于美国加州，员工遍布世界四大洲。我们努力营造包容的环境，不论性别、种族、宗教或背景，任何人都能在这里发挥所长。
我们的世界级团队推崇打破传统，进行跨领域深入合作的运营理念。不拘一格、挑战权威、推陈出新才是生存之道。我们正致力于解决世界上最困难且最重要的问题 —— 如果缺少了令世界变得更美好的共同激情，我们将无法取得成功。